Tuesday, September 10, 2013



THE PROCESS: MAGNIFY TO SANCTIFY TO QUALIFY


 

(Psa. 139:23-24-NLT) "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life."
(Matt. 7:3-5-NLT) "And why worry about a speck in your friend’s eye when you have a log in your own? How can you think of saying to your friend, Let me help you get rid of that speck in your eye, when you can’t see past the log in your own eye? Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend’s eye."
(John 15:16) "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you that ye should go and bring forth fruit and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the father in my name, he may give it you."

Magnify: To enlarge in fact or in appearance
Sanctify: To purify, set apart or consecrate
Qualify:  To declare competent or adequate or certify

          So many today are looking for promotions, elevations, recognitions and to climb up the ladder of success at some point or another. Employers or leaders of organizations find it necessary to do random assessments and evaluations to determine how well an employee is doing and has done on their job. It is necessary after an evaluation is given to carefully look at the things marked so one can examine what their weakness or strengths are. So often, we may rely upon our employers to tell us what we need to do or cease from doing to better our performances or duties. However, we should take it upon us to check us out!
           A magnifying glass is used to enlarge and bring into closer focus or view an object which cannot be seen noticeable with the natural It will reveal things that normally are not seen far away. It brings things hard to find closer to you for better viewing. No one likes to see what is really wrong with them because it is better looking at things on the other person. Let us welcome the Word to Magnify us. As I was preparing this blog, I noticed that all of the words I defined and mentioned ended with the suffix -fy (make : form into ). I'd like to use the -fy as  "First You". In make any changes, corrections, improvements, or adjustments in our lives, it has to begin with Y.O.U.
          Once we have carefully magnified self or "fy", then we can proceed on to the next step---Sanctify. Most people associate this word in a religious manner, ye understanding that all it entails is to be clean, pure and set apart. John 15:3 says, "Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you." Once we have examined ourselves and allowed God's Word to show us what He has found, then we can ask Him as David did in Psalms 51:7 "Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow."  This is sanctification. Next, we are now ready for the final process. Only God can Qualify us for His  service and works of the kingdom. Man can appoint but it is God who anoints and qualifies. Don't despise being shown up under God's magnifying glass (The Word). He is trying to move us from through one process to the next process to the final process.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment