Tuesday, July 2, 2013

GET TESTED!

 
GET TESTED!
 
 
(I Cor. 12:1,4,6, 1, 31a) - "Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant: Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit: And there are diversities of administrations, but the same Lord: But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will: But covet earnestly the best gifts."

Test: a critical examination, observation or examination for measuring the skill, knowledge, intelligence, capacities or aptitudes of an individual.
Gift: A notable capacity, talent or endowment-a special ability for doing something. Gift often implies special favor by God or nature.

           God has gifted each of us with various gifts, talents and abilities to be used for our purpose as well as for His purpose. Dr. Samuel Chand quoted this in a leadership conference we once attended  that really caught my attention. He said, "Proper People Placement Prevents Problems." In a nutshell, if you put people in the proper places where their calling and gifts are the strongest, they would benefit more in that position. If they are serving in capacities or positions where they don't have a clue what they are doing, there will definitely be problems.
          This can be applied in any organization, business, school, church, etc. In order to be placed properly it is necessary for some type of test be administered to determine your strengths and weaknesses. It is senseless for me to get on the gymnastic team when I know my gift is in another area. I would be wasting my time and my trainer's time. If you give me a microphone and a keyboard, I will operate at my fullest potential because this is my gift and my strongest calling. 
           I administered the following test that I've posted the link to below to myself. I am challenging those of you who are concerned or wondering where you should be or what should you be doing with the gifts in the body of Christ to take this same test. My results were instant and were accurate according to the questions I submitted. No one knows you better than YOU! Test yourself and see what your results says about you. Tests are good so we can evaluate, update, regulate and mandate where we need to be, what we need to be doing and just Do it! This is the link for the Spiritual Gifts test for Adults and Youth. Click Tests at the top of the website page to advance to the test. Go to http://www.eleventalents.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment