Thursday, May 30, 2013

S U P P O R T
 
Sacrificially Undergirding Projects Pooling Our Resources Together!
 
 

(Luke 6:38 -NLT) "Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back."

(2 Corinthians 9:7-NLT) "You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. “For God loves a person who gives cheerfully.”


(Proverbs 19:17-NLT) "If you help the poor, you are lending to the Lordand he will repay you!"

         In the above posted video snippet, the prophet Elijah was sent to this town where there was a famine. This widow woman was told to prepare a meal (which was her last one) and she sacrifically gave what she had to eat and did as the man of God said for her to do.  She and her child were blessed with more than she could ever imagine due to her obedience and her supporting the man of God.  

          When we are asked to give or support worthy causes or others, it is natural for us to have reservations or be reluctant. Human tendencies usually causes us to rationalize and think of reasons why we should or shouldn't give or support when asked. When it comes to giving or supporting financially to those we don't know we sometimes fail to support. With so many scammers and fraudulent schemes happening today, being cautious is a good practice to employ. There are times when we're asked to support causes, it is a good practice to pray and ask God for directions.

          When you give, as if you are lending to God and His work, your reward or giving will not be in vain. Some may refuse to support because they don't know where their funds are being allocated or what purposes they are needed for certain projects. It's strange to me that when we go to our theme parks, recreational/social activities, pay our taxes,shopping, beauty care, parking fees, etc., we barely ask these questions. It seems as though the charitable/religious organizations are the ones which are questioned and usually have to give explanations to where there funds are allocated. When you give, as the scripture clearly says above, you will be given back more than you gave. Let us SUPPORT one another. One may feel, as the woman who supported Elijah, that what she had was only a small amount. When we give to those who are helping others, our reward is great! 

         (MY APPEAL) When I ventured out to begin My Praise Project in 2007, I had no funds available to start what God had birthed in me. I only had God's word that He'd provide and in obedience I stepped out on faith. I solicited support from family, friends, businesses and the response was overwhelming. Their support enabled me to fund my musical career and "Live" recording in 2007. At the beginning of 2013, I prayed to God if He'd blessed me to get a website to reach others for Christ. One of my loyal supporters came through and paid for the site to be created. God never fails! I want to do everything God has gifted me to do to reach the masses for Him. It takes financial support. Yes, when a person begin to ask for funds for religious purposes, there is a tendency for people to pull back but it doesn't have to be this way. I may not ask for myself, but I am bold to ask when it comes to the work of God. When you trust the God in a person who has integrity, there shouldn't be any doubts or questions in your mind if they will do the right thing about funds given in support of their cause. I need your support. There is so much I'd like to do to further My Praise Project and with your help and support, I can achieve my goals (listed on this website). Will you SUPPORT me? Thanks in advance for your consideration and your SUPPORT of My Praise Project Outreach.

May blessings run you down and your cup run over for your SUPPORT! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment