Tuesday, April 9, 2013

 
STAY CONNECTED!
 
 
 
(John 15:1,2,4) "I am the true vine, and my father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away; and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine, no more can ye, except ye abide in me."
 
Connected: To become joined or linked together
 
        During my stroll in my community this morning, I observed the blooming trees and the beautiful sounds of the birds singing. I'm always looking for God to speak "Inspired Insights" to me wherever I go. As I walked, I noticed some of the trees were still seemingly in their dead state whereas others had begin their blooming metamorphosis. As I drew closer to observe the tree before me which seemed to be dead, I noticed at the tip of the branch that there were signs of budding. As I walked further, I noticed the same type tree had budded a little. Walking a bit farther, I noticed that the same tree had fully bloomed. So, I decided to brake pieces from each tree to show what happens when we stay connected to the vine (tree). This is why I've posted the above picture for visualization.
       We are now in the full season of Spring! In the spring, the days grow longer, animals return to feed and pollinate local plants and people begin to work in the garden again. Spring is a busy time for trees. Trees sprout leaves again, while other trees create new growth. All trees grow taller. Spring is the time when sap flows, flowers bloom and trees begin to grow and reproduce.
SEASON 1. Spring (newness, revitalization, new beginning, freshness)
SEASON 2. Summer (Full ripeness, maturity)
SEASON 3. Fall (Deterioration,  Discoloration and Dryness)
SEASON 4. Winter (Vegetation dies and goes into a lifeless state)
 
       No matter what season our lives may go through, it is important that we stay connected to the Father. Whenever situations arise which may try to cause us to give up, we must stay connected. Our strength, hope and trust is in our source --God. Seasons in the natural realm only lasts but 3 months at a time. When seasons happen in our lives, we must learn to endure them for they are only temporary. During these times of transitioning, we must "stay connected" to the vine. Yes, winds, storms, trials, and disappointments may come in which we may not have control over, but we must stay connected to the vine and the source of our supply.
      There are times when it is necessary to "prune" trees and plants to enable them to grow better. Pruning doesn't disconnect us from the main vine, it only snips away "unfruitful" parts that's visible to help the growth process. We must allow God during our seasons to "prune" us. so we may produce and reproduce properly.
       In order for us to spring forth, we must rely upon our source for growth and maturity thereby staying connected. Our source, which is God, will supply the nutrients, the power, the resources we will need to complete our spiritual life's cycle. However, we must "stay connected". God's part is not our part. He will do His part as we do our part. He will supply the life and the needs as we abide and stay connected to Him. As we do, we will blossom, grow and reproduce. STAY CONNECTED!
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment