Saturday, March 2, 2013

(My Dad, The late Evangelist Aaron Snipes, Sr.)
 
SHARING A WORD TO THE WORLD
GOD WANTS US HEALED AND WHOLE (Repost)
(Matt. 9:29b) “According to your faith be it unto you.”
(James 5:13a-14) "Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.
I posted on this page earlier that I had experienced miraculous healings in my life. During our childhood, my siblings and I were reared in a loving, god...ly, and faith-believing home. My dad was an anointed evangelist/prophet/preacher/pastor/founder. He walked and talked by faith and I'm not saying this to be saying it! He and my mom lived by faith and trusted God for all we needed. We were taught to exercise faith in God for what we needed. We didn't have to go to the doctor for common childhood sicknesses or ailments (no more than immunizations or emergencies). Whenever we had any kind of ailments in our bodies, they would lay their hands upon us, anoint us with oil, pray the prayer of faith and we were healed. It tickled me one time when someone asked for my doctor's name and I told them Jesus. Not sure if they put that on my form but that was the truth.
At age 11, I began to experience severe pain in my right side. I was taken to the doctor and was told my right kidney was infected and needed to be removed. We left the office and the prayer of faith was made by my parents and God healed me. I never had any more problems.
In 1988, my job required that I have a routine physical done. The doctor’s findings revealed that it was urgent that I have surgery to remove fibroid tumors from my uterus and have a complete hysterectomy. I was told if I didn’t, I would not be able to have another child and have serious complications. I left the office again, believing in MY DOCTOR –JESUS! The prayer of faith and hands were laid on me by my dad and God healed me. Five years later, I gave birth to my fourth child and my post-pregnancy exam revealed no tumors. I am still healed and do not take any kind of medications at all. I recently had my colonoscopy done and other female exams done and all were fine.
GOD HEALS FOR REAL AND IT’S A DONE DEAL!
By no means am I discouraging or degrading the medical field. They are here for us and necessary. God uses whomever or whatever to assist us according to what we believe. I’m just sharing through experience what He did for me in addition to what was done in Jesus’ time. I have seen blinded eyes, people in wheelchairs and on crutches walk, cancers healed, and many other miracles during my parent’s ministry through this country. Seeing it happen to others only increased my faith in God’s healing power even the more. This is why I’m sharing these testimonies with you. God wants us healed and He wants us whole. According to your faith, be it unto you!

No comments:

Post a Comment