Monday, June 10, 2013

 
THE ABC'S OF WHO GOD IS!
 
 
Exodus 3:13,14a - "And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say tome, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM."
 
          I have read so many ABC's for this and that. In preschool, we were taught the Alphabet song to help us to remember our letters and their sounds. Today, I have comprised an ABC list of who God is to me. I challenge you to take time to make a list also of who He is to you. Knowing who He is allows us to appreciate who He is period and not what He can do for us. God is God and there is none who compares to Him. He is God all by Himself! He is the GREAT I AM (not of the past or present but of the Now).
God is:
Awesome Better, Caring,
Dependable, Everlasting, Forgiving,
Great, Holy, Incredible,
Jehovah, Kind, Loving,
Merciful, Necessary, Omnipotent,
Powerful, Quick, Righteous,
Super, Terrific, Unchangeable,
Vital, Wonderful, Xtraordinary,
Yeshua, Zoe.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment