Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WHAT WILL MATTER?
(Please mute media tab first at bottom right to hear video posted)
 
 
 
 
We live our lives each day sometimes unaware of who is watching us, reading us, modeling us and admiring us. This beautiful selection below caught my attention insomuch that I wanted to share it with you today. In remembrance of my oldest sister who went to be with the Lord 21 months ago today, I'm posting this precious poem in her memory. I can't tell you how much she mattered to me, our family and those whom she touched while with us 55 years. Whatever we do, make every moment matter. It cannot be rewind or fast-forwarded. We only get one shot at it and it does matter!
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN PATRICIA ANN SNIPES
Sunrise: May 10, 1956 - Sunset:  Sept. 26, 2011


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment